Happy holiday season!
As the year comes to a close, I’ve been reviewing what went on here at Midnight Music in 2016. It was an exciting year for me and I’ve celebrated a few milestones along the way. Some of my favourites:
- Launching the Midnight Music Community – my online professional learning community for all things music tech
- Growing the Midnight Music Community to more than 300 teachers
- Presenting to standing-room-only sessions at the Texas Music Educators Association Convention
- Delivering music tech professional development workshops to hundreds of teachers across Australia and New Zealand
- Running a marathon in under 4 hours 🙂
At this time I also like to take a look through my website stats to see which were the most popular articles published on my blog this year and I’ve listed them in order below.
Thank you all for your support, positive feedback, emails, comments and conversations on Facebook. And for those of you that have joined the Midnight Music Community, I’ve loved helping you all out and I’m looking forward to sharing bigger things there in 2017!
Most popular 10 posts of 2016
Here they are. They are in order, with the most popular at the top:
- Bonus: 31 Fantastic Free Peter and the Wolf Resources (this article was originally published in 2011 and in 2016 I decided to revise and republish it. It ended up being VERY popular and was shared all over social media so I thought I’d include it here as a bonus!)
Flashback: most popular posts of 2013, 2014 and 2015
If you’re curious to see which posts were the most popular during 2014 and 2013, you can take a look at them here:
Download a copy of this
Would you like a copy of this article? Click on the button below to download a copy. It will be sent straight to your email inbox.
Click here to download