Thanks for coming along to my VMTA session/s. Below you will find the a copy of the presentation slides and some additional notes for the Sibelius session. Click on each download button to receive the notes in your email inbox.
Session 1: Make The Boring Stuff Fun! Using Tech To Engage And Inspire Students
Session 2: Streamline Your Music Library – Digital Score Reading
Session 3: Sibelius Session
Here are the notes to accompany the Sibelius Session:
- Sibelius Shortcuts list
- Basics, Tips and Tricks
- Note Input – quick guide
- Playback Tips (includes Coda setup!) – please note that this guide was created for version 6 of Sibelius. The instructions are almost the same in version 8 but not identical. I’m hoping there should be enough info in the notes for you to work things out!
Would you like more training? Midnight Music Community – Special offer
The Midnight Music Community: online music tech professional development and lesson ideas for music teachers.
- Take online courses at a time that suits you
- Discover practical and innovative lesson ideas
- Get daily support and advice
- Simple explanations, no tech-speak and “silly questions” are welcomed!
- PD certificates provided for all training
SPECIAL OFFER FOR VMTA Attendees
VMTA attendees can take advantage of a special offer of more than 30% off the regular subscription prices :