Replay of live webinar
Download my slides
Click here to download a copy of my slides from this session.
- Digital choice boards: Megan Iemma has kindly shared her Canva template for the one I showed during the session. Click here to access the template. Kasey Bell from Shake Up Learning also has a full guide to digital choice boards here.
- Another free webinar: Kasey Bell from Shake Up Learning ran a useful webinar about online learning tips. You can sign up for that here
- Resources For Teaching Online Due To School Closures. This super-helpful blog post was written by Kathleen Morris. It’s my go-to guide at this time!
- 6 Steps To Begin Teaching Successfully Online is a useful article by my friend Barbara Freedman
- Amy Burns wrote an excellent blog post for elementary music teachers. She is updating is daily.
- Emergency School Closure Resources – another useful collection of resources for teachers
Professional development certificate
Completed this session? Click here and fill out the form to receive your PD certificate.
Connect with me via social media:
Join one of these Facebook groups:
- Music Educators Creating Online Learning
- For the mock choir rehearsal via Zoom I mentioned in the session, visit Michelle Rose’s post here in the above Facebook group. Michelle has done other mock rehearsals for different groups and she has her own FaceBook page here
- E-Learning In Music Education
- Educator Temporary School Closure For Online Learning
- Useful hashtags to follow: #schoolclosures #remotelearning #remoteteaching #covid19edu
Free music tech lesson plans and activities
Here’s a collection of Midnight Music lesson plans and activities that could easily be adapted for students in a remote learning situation. Click on a title below to view the full lesson/activity.