Replay of live webinar
- Presentation slides: click here to download a copy of my slides
- Copy of chat: click here to download a copy of the webinar chat
I have gathered some useful videos and links into a Wakelet collection. Wakelet is a free app that allows you to collect, curate and share content. You can see part of the collection below or click here to view the entire collection on Wakelet itself.
More free training
- [Replay] School Closures? Tips And Tools For Teaching Remotely
- [Live webinar] Online Teaching Tips and Lesson Ideas for Band, Orchestra and Choir
- [Live webinar] Online Teaching for Studio Instrumental Teachers
- [Live webinar] Online Lesson Ideas for Elementary and Middle School General Music
- You can find other music tech free online training courses (many with PD certificates) on this page
Professional development certificate
Completed this session? Click here and fill out the form to receive your PD certificate.
Victorian Music Teachers’ Association links
- Victorian Music Teachers Association
- VMTA membership Benefits
- Apply for Membership
- COVID-19 Support for Teachers
- Find a Music Teacher Directory
Affiliate Music Teachers’ Association Links
- Music Teachers’ Association of New South Wales
- Queensland Music Teachers’ Association
- Music Teachers Association of South Australia
- West Australian Music Teachers’ Association
- Tasmanian Music Teachers Association
Connect with me via social media:
Join one of these Facebook groups:
- Music Educators Creating Online Learning
- E-Learning In Music Education
- Educator Temporary School Closure For Online Learning
- Useful hashtags to follow: #schoolclosures #remotelearning #remoteteaching #covid19edu
Join the Midnight Music Community
For personalised help and support from Katie, plus access to a library of courses, tutorial videos, links and downloadable resources, join the Midnight Music Community. We have currently reduced our monthly and annual prices to help out music teachers during this time.
I like to focus on easy ways to incorporate technology into what you are already doing in your music curriculum through a range of creative projects. I also run live workshops and have presented at countless conferences and other music education events.
If you want simple, effective ideas for using technology in music education, I would LOVE to help you inside the Midnight Music Community.