Replay of live webinar
Download: slides and chat
- Click here to download a copy of my slides from this session
- Click here to download a copy of the chat window from this session
More free training
- [Replay] School Closures? Tips And Tools For Teaching Remotely
- [Replay] Online Teaching Tips and Lesson Ideas for Band, Orchestra and Choir
- [Replay] Online Teaching for Studio Instrumental Teachers
- You can find other Midnight Music free online training courses (many with PD certificates) on this page
Professional development certificate
Completed this session? Click here and fill out the form to receive your PD certificate.
Connect with me:
- Like the Midnight Music Facebook Page
- Follow Katie on Twitter
- Podcast: subscribe to the Music Tech Teacher podcast
Join one of these Facebook groups:
- Music Educators Creating Online Learning
- E-Learning In Music Education
- Educator Temporary School Closure For Online Learning
- Useful hashtags to follow: #schoolclosures #remotelearning #remoteteaching #covid19edu
Join the Midnight Music Community
For personalised help and support from Katie, plus access to a library of courses, tutorial videos, links and downloadable resources, join the Midnight Music Community. We have currently reduced our monthly and annual prices to help out music teachers during this time.
I like to focus on easy ways to incorporate technology into what you are already doing in your music curriculum through a range of creative projects. I also run live workshops and have presented at countless conferences and other music education events.
If you want simple, effective ideas for using technology in music education, I would LOVE to help you inside the Midnight Music Community.