Replay of live webinar
Download my slides
Click here to download a copy of my slides from this session.
Timestamps from the training
- [0:05:18] – First things first…
- [0:06:54] – Teaching ensembles online
- [0:09:05] – Live, synchronous rehearsals
- [0:35:27] – Software: optimize your sound
- [0:38:52] – Virtual choir (band/orch) videos
- [0:42:31] – Here’s how to do it
- [0:51:40] – Asynchronous teaching
- [1:08:06] – Activities ideas & delivery
- [1:19:24] – Final thoughts
- [1:23:18] – Question & Answer time
More free training
- [Replay] School Closures? Tips And Tools For Teaching Remotely
- [Live webinar] Online Teaching for Studio Instrumental Teachers
- [Live webinar] Online Lesson Ideas for Elementary and Middle School General Music
- You can find other music tech free online training courses (many with PD certificates) on this page
Professional development certificate
Completed this session? Click here and fill out the form to receive your PD certificate.
Connect with me via social media:
Join one of these Facebook groups:
- Music Educators Creating Online Learning
- E-Learning In Music Education
- Educator Temporary School Closure For Online Learning
- Useful hashtags to follow: #schoolclosures #remotelearning #remoteteaching #covid19edu
Join the Midnight Music Community
For personalised help and support from Katie, plus access to a library of courses, tutorial videos, links and downloadable resources, join the Midnight Music Community. We have currently reduced our monthly and annual prices to help out music teachers during this time.
I like to focus on easy ways to incorporate technology into what you are already doing in your music curriculum through a range of creative projects. I also run live workshops and have presented at countless conferences and other music education events.
If you want simple, effective ideas for using technology in music education, I would LOVE to help you inside the Midnight Music Community.