During this session, we’ll discuss the things that might make up your basic music technology “kit”. This is your chance to ask all those burning questions about gear, software, iPads, interactive whiteboards, microphones and more. We’ll discuss options for all budget levels – from the one-computer classroom to the computer lab – and answer the following questions:
- Which items should make up a basic music technology kit? What do I really need?
- Which items are optional extras?
- What about iPads and interactive whiteboards?
- What do I need to do some basic recording of students?
- How do I display my laptop or iPad using a data projector?
- Which software programs should I use at primary, middle school and senior school?
- What are some of the music technology projects I can do with my students?
- Participant Q&A