Learn about the possibilities for your IWB software:
- What can the software do and why should you use it?
- It’s Powerpoint on steroids
- Draw with pens
- Convert handwriting into typed words and shapes
- Draw shapes and lines
- Incorporate images, links and audio
- Creating a lasting unit of work that you can use over and over again:
Using Peter and the Wolf as an example, we’ll create a multimedia file that incorporates the following:
- Importing an image
- Changing background colour
- Including text information about the composer and work
- Linking to a website with further information
- Incorporating notation
- Attaching audio files so you never have to search for a CD again
The skills learnt can be adapted for any unit of work you might be doing with your students: 12 Bar Blues, Instruments of the Orchestra, Carnival of the Animals and more.