Thanks for coming to the Interactive Whiteboards session. Below you will find some information about what I did in the session, some notes and links to resources that were mentioned.
What we did during the session
The software/websites we looked at during the session were:
- Staff Wars 1 and 2 (for computer) and I mentioned Staff Wars for iPad. You can download the Staff Wars Scorecards here.
- Incredibox – the beat boxing dudes. I have also written a blog post about using Incredibox with students here.
- Isle of Tune (cars, roads, lamp posts etc).
- Tone Matrix – the grid with the pentatonic sounds
- Clip art images by Philip Martin. There are also some great public domain images on the Pixabay website
- Learn 5 Tips to Create Your Own Awesome Music Resources
- The Big Notation Library
- The Guitar Chord Image Library
- The Ukelele Chord Image Library
Useful links on Pinterest
Explore the links on Pinterest below to find more IWB resources.
Join the waiting list: Music Tech Success Community
If you would like to receive updates about the new Music Tech Success Community (coming soon!), you can find out more information and sign up here.
Join me on Facebook
Join me on Facebook for updates, articles and music tech news.