Google Slides: Advanced Tips
for music teachers
Google Slides is an incredibly flexible tool that can be used to make teaching materials and student assignments. If you already know your way around the basics but you want to learn some advanced tips and techniques, then this one's for you! In this FREE live webinar, learn how to utilise master slides, animations, gifs, beautiful pre-made templates, set up escape rooms, make virtual instruments and more.
Enter your email to sign up for the free webinar.
About this free webinar
Hey! I'm Katie Wardrobe - an Australian education technology coach for music teachers.
Have you been using Slides for a while and you’d like to move beyond the basics? This webinar is a follow-up to the Google Slides webinar I ran in May 2020. In this session, we’ll look at some more advanced tips and techniques for using Slides in music education.
In this webinar, we'll cover the following:
- How to utilise master slides
- Where to find beautiful ready-made templates and how to adapt them for your own use
- How to incorporate animations, gifs, and music
- How to create student practice or listening journals
- How to use Slides to create an escape room with embedded audio, animations and videos
- How to make a songbook with virtual instruments your students can play
- How to use Slides to present lesson materials in a hyperdocs format
- My favourite, (awesome!) add-ons for Slides
- and more!
There will be a Q&A session at the end for any teachers attending the live session. You will also receive useful links, resources and a professional development certificate for your attendance.
Important note for beginners: if you have never used Google Slides before, this webinar may not be right for you since it won’t include the basics. Beginner techniques were covered in my first Google Slides webinar which took place in May 2020 but the good news is that you can still watch the replay of that webinar here.
PLEASE NOTE: this webinar will be recorded. If you can’t attend the live session, sign up anyway using the registration link and we will send you access to the replay 24 hours after the session takes place.
what happens next?
Step 1: Enter your details at the top of this page.
Step 2: We will email you the link to join the webinar!
© 2020 Midnight Music. All rights Reserved.