Google Forms in Music Education
Ever wanted to know how you can utilise google forms in your music teaching? Keen to discover all the clever ways you can use Forms to keep track of student progress, gather information, track attendance, set up quizzes, create escape rooms, check in with student's social emotional well-being and more?
In this FREE live webinar, I'll show you how to get set up your own Forms, how to use some of the ninja features and show you specific use-case examples for the music classroom.
Enter your email to sign up for the free webinar.
About this free webinar
Hey! I'm Katie Wardrobe - an Australian education technology coach for music teachers.
Google Forms is a very versatile tool that has MANY applications for music education. The best thing is that it can truly help you be more productive and more organised when gathering information of almost any type!
In this webinar, we'll cover the following:
- setting up a form from scratch and customising the look and feel
- when to use the different question/answer types
- advanced features and how to use them
- ways to view results and sort and manipulate data
- how to create student check-ins and exit tickets
- how to create sign-up and registration forms for instrument choices, camps, and other events
- creating escape rooms and choose your own adventure activities
- how to create self-grading quizzes and tests
- ways you can use Forms for student work submissions
- and more!
There will be a Q&A session at the end for any teachers attending the live session. You will also receive useful links, resources and a professional development certificate for your attendance.
PLEASE NOTE: this webinar will be recorded. If you can’t attend the live session, sign up anyway using the registration link and we will send you access to the replay 24 hours after the session takes place.
what happens next?
Step 1: Enter your details at the top of this page.
Step 2: We will email you the link to join the webinar!
© 2020 Midnight Music. All rights Reserved.