Best Free Tech Resources for Music Teachers 2021
Discover a range of creative, useful and fun free tech resources for music teachers in this FREE webinar. We'll look at some old favourites plus some newly-discovered websites and apps that work for teachers and their students. We'll look at music resources but also a range of fantastic general education tech tools you should know about.
Sign up to watch the replay:
About this free webinar
Katie Wardrobe, presenter
Hey! I'm Katie Wardrobe - an Australian education technology coach for music teachers.
Each month I run a free music tech webinar for teachers all around the world.
Have you been looking for free tech resources for your music classroom, but feel overwhelmed by all the options? Maybe you’re looking for some new ideas, or you’re wondering what to use now that Flash is gone?
In this webinar, we'll look at:
- Free websites and apps that work on a range of devices
- Resources that work for all age groups
- Useful tools and resources for creating your own teaching materials
- Composing and creativity sites
- Interactive resources for teaching the instruments of the orchestra
- Virtual instruments that students can play on their devices
- Free tech resources for special needs students
- Formative assessment, games and puzzles
- Where to find lesson ideas
- and more!
We will also have an open Q&A session at the end where you can ask questions about anything music-tech related.
PLEASE NOTE: this webinar will be recorded. If you can’t attend the live session, sign up anyway using the registration link and we will send you access to the replay 24 hours after the session takes place.
what happens next?
Step 1: Enter your details at the top of this page.
Step 2: We will email you the link to join the webinar!
© 2021 Midnight Music. All rights Reserved.