Best Free Tech Resources For Music Teachers 2020
There are lots of free tech resources out there but which ones are the best for music teachers and for their students?
In this FREE live webinar, I'll show you a range of useful free tech resources - from old favourites to newly-discovered websites and apps. We’ll look at music-specific resources, but also a range of fantastic non-music-specific teaching tools you should know about.
Enter your email to sign up for the free webinar.
About this free webinar
Hey! I'm Katie Wardrobe - an Australian education technology coach for music teachers.
Have you been looking for free tech resources for your music classroom, but feel overwhelmed by all the options? Maybe you’re looking for some new ideas, or you’re wondering what you’ll do when Flash disappears at the end of 2020 (yes, that’s happening) and with it - a number of the tried-and-tested websites you currently use with your students?
In this webinar, we'll cover the following:
- Free websites and apps that work on all (or most!) devices
- Resources that work for all age groups
- Useful tools and resources for creating your own teaching materials
- Composing and creativity sites
- Interactive resources for teaching the instruments of the orchestra
- Virtual instruments that students can play on their devices
- Free tech resources for special needs students
- Formative assessment, games and puzzles
- Where to find lesson ideas
- and more!
There will be a Q&A session at the end for any teachers attending the live session. You will also receive useful links, resources and a professional development certificate for your attendance.
PLEASE NOTE: this webinar will be recorded. If you can’t attend the live session, sign up anyway using the registration link and we will send you access to the replay 24 hours after the session takes place.
what happens next?
Step 1: Enter your details at the top of this page.
Step 2: We will email you the link to join the webinar!
© 2020 Midnight Music. All rights Reserved.