Flipgrid for music teachers step-by-step
About this free webinar
Hey! I'm Katie Wardrobe - an Australian digital learning coach for music teachers.
Flipgrid is an awesome free tech tool that allows you to easily collect video responses from students and there are lots of neat tips, techniques and innovative ideas for using it with music students.
In this webinar, we'll cover the following:
- How to get started with Flipgrid
- Settings and options for your Grids and Topics
- How to use Flipgrid for playing assessments
- Tips for recording videos in short segments
- How students can sing or play to a backing track
- How to create "whiteboard" videos that show drawing on the screen
- How to run your own talent show
- How to record your screen to make teaching videos
- Ways to encourage camera-shy students
- How to create a follow-the-bouncing-ball lyric video
- How to create captions
- And more!
There will be a Q&A session at the end for any teachers attending the live session. You will also receive useful links, resources and a professional development certificate for your attendance.
PLEASE NOTE: this webinar will be recorded. If you can’t attend the live session, sign up anyway using the registration link and we will send you access to the replay 24 hours after the session takes place.
what happens next?
Step 1: Enter your details at the top of this page.
Step 2: We will email you the link to join the webinar!
© 2020 Midnight Music. All rights Reserved.