In this episode, I’m going to talk about digital badging in the music classroom.
Digital badging is something you might want to consider if you’re interested in increasing engagement with your students. I know many of you have struggled with that this year – particularly when teaching remotely.
Links and resources:
- Watch the replay of the free Digital Badging For Music Teachers webinar here
- Take a look at this Wakelet collection for lots of digital badging links and resources
- Canva for designing badge images
- Canva course for teachers – more information
- Magic Digital Badges add-on
- Flippity Badge Tracker
- Video Creation for Music Teachers online course
- Seesaw For Music Teachers online course
- Both of these courses will be available by joining the Midnight Music Community. Current members will get automatic access once they are available
Looking for More Resources for Music Teachers?
Hello! I’m Katie Wardrobe – an Australian music technology trainer and consultant with a passion for helping music teachers through my business Midnight Music.
I’m a qualified teacher but no, I don’t currently teach in a school. I help teachers through my online professional development space – the Midnight Music Community – where there are tutorial videos, courses, links and downloadable resources.
I like to focus on easy ways to incorporate technology into what you are already doing in your music curriculum through a range of creative projects. I also run live workshops and have presented at countless conferences and other music education events.
If you want simple, effective ideas for using technology in music education, I would LOVE to help you inside the Midnight Music Community.