In this episode, I have two free rhythm reading tech tools to share with you – both of which were included in my Ultimate Guide To Free Music Tech Resources which is published once a year.
Links and resources:
- Ultimate Free Music Tech Resources Guide 2020/21
- Note image generator
- The Rhythm Randomizer
- The Rhythm Trainer
- Groove Pizza
- Coming soon: Video Creation for Music Teachers Course. Let me know what you’d like to learn by filling out this form
- Youtube channels with quality rhythm play-along videos:
- Video Creation for Music Teachers online course
- Seesaw For Music Teachers online course
- Both of these courses will be available by joining the Midnight Music Community. Current members will get automatic access once they are available
Looking for More Resources for Music Teachers?
Hello! I’m Katie Wardrobe – an Australian music technology trainer and consultant with a passion for helping music teachers through my business Midnight Music.
I’m a qualified teacher but no, I don’t currently teach in a school. I help teachers through my online professional development space – the Midnight Music Community – where there are tutorial videos, courses, links and downloadable resources.
I like to focus on easy ways to incorporate technology into what you are already doing in your music curriculum through a range of creative projects. I also run live workshops and have presented at countless conferences and other music education events.
If you want simple, effective ideas for using technology in music education, I would LOVE to help you inside the Midnight Music Community.