In this episode of the Music Tech Teacher Podcast, I’m sharing a conversation I had with one of my Midnight Music Community members, Kath McGreal.
I invited Kath on the podcast to talk about her use of Wakelet with her music students. Wakelet is a free digital curation tool that allows you to collect, organise and share links, videos, pdfs, images and more and there are many ways you can use it in music education.
Links and resources
- Kath McGreal’s Wakelet profile
- Katie Wardrobe’s Wakelet profile
- Wakelet YouTube channel (tutorial videos, new features and free webinars)
- Better Than The Original full lesson plan and resources (Midnight Music)
- Digital Badging webinar replay
- Best Tech Tools To Increase Engagement webinar replay
- Flipgrid for Music Teachers Step-By-Step webinar replay
- Free live monthly training. Register here: www.midnightmusic.com.au/livetraining
Connect with guest
Looking for More Resources for Music Teachers?
Hello! I’m Katie Wardrobe – an Australian music technology trainer and consultant with a passion for helping music teachers through my business Midnight Music.
I’m a qualified teacher but no, I don’t currently teach in a school. I help teachers through my online professional development space – the Midnight Music Community – where there are tutorial videos, courses, links and downloadable resources.
I like to focus on easy ways to incorporate technology into what you are already doing in your music curriculum through a range of creative projects. I also run live workshops and have presented at countless conferences and other music education events.
If you want simple, effective ideas for using technology in music education, I would LOVE to help you inside the Midnight Music Community.