Have you had your school concerts cancelled? All those rehearsals and nothing to show for it 🙁
So what can you do?
There are a few different ways you can capture all the hard work that your ensembles have put in over the past months.
In this episode, I’m going to discuss three approaches you can take to creating a video that celebrates the achievements of your music ensembles.
- Chrome Music Lab
- Star Wars Lessons using the Chome Music Lab Songmaker
- Dear Music Teachers: Please Stop Asking How to Create a Virtual Choir Video
- Dear Music Teachers: You Can’t Run A Live Rehearsal Online (So Here’s What To Do Instead)
- The 2020 Musical Olympics!
- Hummingsong Choirs slideshow video example
- Join the Midnight Music Community
- Sign up for free training
Looking for More Resources for Music Teachers?
Hello! I’m Katie Wardrobe – an Australian music technology trainer and consultant with a passion for helping music teachers through my business Midnight Music.
I’m a qualified teacher but no, I don’t currently teach in a school. I help teachers through my online professional development space – the Midnight Music Community – where there are tutorial videos, courses, links and downloadable resources.
I like to focus on easy ways to incorporate technology into what you are already doing in your music curriculum through a range of creative projects. I also run live workshops and have presented at countless conferences and other music education events.
If you want simple, effective ideas for using technology in music education, I would LOVE to help you inside the Midnight Music Community.