We are continuing with our Canva-themed month! Canva is a fantastic graphic design software tool that is free to use.
I’ve been talking about the ways you can use it as a teacher to create your own teaching materials, but it also works really well for student assignments.
Instead of giving students a written assignment, you could ask them to create something visual to show what they know.
Here are 6 Fun Student Assignments Using Canva.
Links and resources
- Transpose Chrome Extension
- Join the waitlist: “Create Beautiful Teaching Resources, Fast” Online Course
- 25+ Ways to Use Canva to Create Teaching Resources
- 8 Creative Canva Projects You Can Do WITH Your Students in the Classroom
- 9 Cool Canva Tricks for Designing Teaching Resources For Educators
- How To Use Canva To Create Beautiful Teaching Resources
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions about Canva for Teachers, Answered
- 12 Canva Project Ideas For Teachers
- Our Top 10 Keyboard Shortcuts for Canva for Teachers
- Sign up for a Canva education account
- Canva Design School
- Canva Teachers Community Facebook Group
Leave a podcast review
I would so appreciate it if you could leave a review. Here are some instructions.
Want more help with creating beautiful teaching resources?
Be the first to join my brand new course…“Create Beautiful Teaching Resources, Fast” Online Course!
Create Beautiful Teaching Resources, Fast is an online, self-paced course for teachers who want to create amazing resources for their classroom.
In this course, you will go from feeling overwhelmed, time-poor and lacking ideas to feeling like a smart, savvy designer who can quickly make custom teaching resources that are worthy of selling on Teachers Pay Teachers.
The Waitlist will get first access to join the course PLUS a special bonus upon joining the program! Join the waitlist to get exclusive, priority access.