In this episode we’re continuing with our Canva theme for the month and I’m going to share 12 different ways that you can use Canva for your own needs as a teacher.
Links and resources
- YouTube updates:
- Join the waitlist: “Create Beautiful Teaching Resources, Fast” Online Course
- 25+ Ways to Use Canva to Create Teaching Resources
- 8 Creative Canva Projects You Can Do WITH Your Students in the Classroom
- 9 Cool Canva Tricks for Designing Teaching Resources For Educators
- Sign up for a Canva education account
- Canva Design School
- Canva Teachers Community Facebook Group
- Sign up to join our monthly live training sessions
- MMC Live Member Training January 2020
- Music Teachers: How To Set Up Your First Escape Room
Leave a podcast review
I would so appreciate it if you could leave a review. Here are some instructions.
Want more help with creating beautiful teaching resources?
Be the first to join my brand new course…“Create Beautiful Teaching Resources, Fast” Online Course!
Create Beautiful Teaching Resources, Fast is an online, self-paced course for teachers who want to create amazing resources for their classroom.
In this course, you will go from feeling overwhelmed, time-poor and lacking ideas to feeling like a smart, savvy designer who can quickly make custom teaching resources that are worthy of selling on Teachers Pay Teachers.
The Waitlist will get first access to join the course PLUS a special bonus upon joining the program! Join the waitlist to get exclusive, priority access.