We’ve reached episode 100!
This year, Midnight Music:
- Published 38 blog posts
- Released 25 podcast episodes
- Hosted 12 free live music tech training sessions
- Welcomed 100+ amazing members into the Midnight Music Community
- Had over 1,000 people sign up for Freebie Fridays on our Facebook page
We’ll talk about each of those things in more detail, starting with the podcast.
Popular episodes that were published this year 2019
- MTT76 How to Do Quick Free Screen Recordings with Loom
- MTT82 10+ Must-Read Music Tech Books for the Holidays
- MTT79 5+ Must-Have Music Accessories For Your iPad
Top episodes of all time
- MTT42 and MTT43 22 Ways to Use GarageBand or Soundtrap in Music Education part 1 and part 2
- MTT73 Create Music on Any Device with Bandlab
- MTT54 Top 5 Productivity Tips for Busy Teachers
- MTT58 How to Make Multitrack Videos
- MTT46 and MTT47 How to Create a Visual Display that uses Audio and video part 1 and part 2
- MTT48 Using Music Technology Centers – Carole Corman
- MTT62 Dorico Notation Software – Daniel Spreadbury
- MTT68 How to write an Online Course – Shawna Longo
- MTT56 STEAM Lessons for Music Teachers – Shawna Longo
Most popular blog posts in 2019
- Two GarageBand posts:
- 5 Note Naming Apps That Students Love!
- A little further down the list – 15 Youtube Play-Along Channels & Playlists for Music Teachers – lots of social media shares
Leave a podcast review
I would so appreciate it if you could leave a review. Here are some instructions:
How to leave a podcast review (it takes just a couple of minutes!)
Looking for More Resources for Music Teachers?
Hello! I’m Katie Wardrobe – an Australian music technology trainer and consultant with a passion for helping music teachers through my business Midnight Music.
I’m a qualified teacher but no, I don’t currently teach in a school. I help teachers through my online professional development space – the Midnight Music Community – where there are tutorial videos, courses, links and downloadable resources.
I like to focus on easy ways to incorporate technology into what you are already doing in your music curriculum through a range of creative projects. I also run live workshops and have presented at countless conferences and other music education events.
If you want simple, effective ideas for using technology in music education, I would LOVE to help you inside the Midnight Music Community.