For the final episode in Back to Basics month I share 3 apps that your students can use to create digital portfolios.
Links and resources mentioned:
- Midnight Music Monthly Live Training (register here)
- Wakelet for Educators (includes Educator’s Guide)
- Google Sites
- Examples of Google Sites
- The Midnight Music Guide to Digital Portfolios in Music Education (coming soon)
In case you missed it, here are the rest of our Back To Basics theme podcast episodes and blog posts
- MTT87: What’s the Difference Between Audio and MIDI Files? Everything You Need to Know
- MTT88: Best Microphone Options for Music Teachers
- Free Lesson Plan – Meter Mapping in Isle of Tune
- How to use Google Classroom to Submit Recorded Singing and Playing Assignments
- Lights! Camera! Action! 4 Flipgrid Lessons For the Elementary Music Room
Looking for More Resources for Music Teachers?
Hello! I’m Katie Wardrobe – an Australian music technology trainer and consultant with a passion for helping music teachers through my business Midnight Music.
I’m a qualified teacher but no, I don’t currently teach in a school. I help teachers through my online professional development space – the Midnight Music Community – where there are tutorial videos, courses, links and downloadable resources.
I like to focus on easy ways to incorporate technology into what you are already doing in your music curriculum through a range of creative projects. I also run live workshops and have presented at countless conferences and other music education events.
If you want simple, effective ideas for using technology in music education, I would LOVE to help you inside the Midnight Music Community.