Recently, I was a presenter at the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) 2019 conference. In this episode of the Music Tech Teacher Podcast, I share some of my highlights from the conference.
Links mentioned in this episode
- ISTE website
- ISTE conference 2020
- Program from ISTE19 conference
- Let’s Get Digital: The 10 Best Data and Assessment Tools presenters: Twitter – @drjennparker and @jharding
- Answer Garden
- Desiree Alexander – Educator Alexander @educatoralex
- Monica Burns – Class Tech Tips @ClassTechTips
- Adobe Spark (Spark Post, Page and Video) EDU version (free for schools), Personal version
- SCOE Badge Project
- How To Make Any Worksheet Into An Escape Room In The Classroom
- FREE challenge! 5 Music Tech Lesson Plans In 5 Days
Would you like to learn more about GarageBand on iPad?
Our new course, The Music Teacher’s Guide To GarageBand for iPad, is a full course AND a collection of lesson plans which has been created just for music educators.
By accessing the full course and lessons you will be able to earn a professional development certificate for your learning time. For details about what’s covered in the course modules, and a list of the included lessons, head over to the course information page here.