Listen to the episode here (or on your favourite podcast app):
This episode is part 2 of my chat with Sydney based music educator Brad Fuller (head over here to listen to part 1) and we continue our discussion about Brad’s innovative teaching space and the way he uses technology to deliver his music program.
- Part 1 of my interview with Brad Fuller can be found here
- Student job descriptions for Front Of House and Stage Team tech roles (please note that you’ll be prompted to Make A Copy which will add the document to your own Google Drive. You can then use it and edit it as you wish)
- Earlier photos of the music space at Northern Beaches Christian School
- Music Class In Northern Beaches Christian School – a look at Brad and Peter’s music teaching space James Humberstone’s free online course The Place of Music in 21st Century Education
- Brad and Peter on The Learning Capacity Podcast
- The Northern Beaches Christian School website
- Free training mentioned in the show: How To Create An An Interactive Wall Display For Your Classroom (PD certificate provided for training)
Midnight Music Community: special rate for MTT podcast listeners
The Midnight Music Community (MMC) is an online space for music teachers interested in learning more about music technology. There are online courses, lesson plans and lots of other resources for Chromebooks, iPads, Macs and PCs. Professional development certificates are available for all training undertaken by MMC members and I am in the Community everyday, personally answering questions and offering advice to members.
Did you enjoy today’s episode? Here’s how YOU can help
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with your friends and colleagues. It really helps to get the word out about the show.
I would also be so happy if you would consider taking a couple of minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. Reviews are extremely helpful when it comes to show’s ranking and I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.