In this episode I share some ideas for using the free interactive music website Incredibox.
Listen to the episode here (or on your favourite podcast app):
Resources and links mentioned
- Incredibox website
- Incredibox iPad app link
- My free Incredibox lesson plan – Beatboxing Basics
- Using Incredibox To Introduce Remixing
- Link to MMC – join for the full lesson plans and videos I mentioned
- To add your own comment to our Facebook discussion, go here.
- Like the Midnight Music FB page
- Incredibox in real life video 1
- Incredibox in real life video 2
- Incredibox V3 in real life (Human Beatbox)
- Incredibox 4 Minecraft version
- Using Incredibox on an interactive whiteboard
Download a copy of the resources mentioned in this episode
Would you like to take a copy of this with you? Click on the download button below and we’ll send a copy straight to your email inbox. You’ll also receive weekly music tech tips and news (if you don’t already). You can unsubscribe at any time.
Midnight Music Community: special rate for MTT podcast listeners
The Midnight Music Community (MMC) is an online space for music teachers interested in learning more about music technology. There are online courses, lesson plans and lots of other resources for Chromebooks, iPads, Macs and PCs. Professional development certificates are available for all training undertaken by MMC members and I am in the Community everyday, personally answering questions and offering advice to members.
Did you enjoy today’s episode? Here’s how YOU can help
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with your friends and colleagues. It really helps to get the word out about the show.
I would also be so happy if you would consider taking a couple of minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. Reviews are extremely helpful when it comes to show’s ranking and I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.