In this episode
Vanja Steinholz is a freelance musician, a songwriting and music production teacher and the Business Developer at Soundtrap in Stockholm. She chats to me about audio recording collaboration using the online studio Soundtrap.
Listen to the episode here (or on your favourite podcast app):
Resources and links mentioned
- Learn more about the upcoming Super Simple Music Tech Lesson Plans Using Free Websites
- Soundtrap For Education
- Social media links: Soundtrap on Twitter, the very useful Soundtrap for Educators Facebook Group and their Youtube channel
- Soundtrap Certified Educator Course (free to take)
- Soundtrap Certified Expert Course (free to take)
- Previous related podcast episode MTT20: Using Technology For Creative Collaboration with Meredith Allen
Midnight Music Community: special rate for MTT podcast listeners
The Midnight Music Community (MMC) is an online space for music teachers interested in learning more about music technology. There are online courses, lesson plans and lots of other resources for Chromebooks, iPads, Macs and PCs. Professional development certificates are available for all training undertaken by MMC members and I am in the Community everyday, personally answering questions and offering advice to members.
Did you enjoy today’s episode? Here’s how YOU can help
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with your friends and colleagues. It really helps to get the word out about the show.
I would also be so happy if you would consider taking a couple of minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. Reviews are extremely helpful when it comes to show’s ranking and I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.