Workshop notes and links
Thanks for coming along today. Here are the workshop notes and links for the content we covered.
There are quite a few things listed here which we didn’t get to, but I’ve left the links in case you’d like to check them out anyway.
Midnight Music Community
The Midnight Music Community is a professional development community for teachers who want to learn more about using technology with their students. There are more than 70 hours of online training, lesson plans, help and advice all available to you as soon as you sign up.
For more information about the new Midnight Music Community [and a SPECIAL reduced offer price], visit this page:
- Incredibox (the beat boxing “dudes”) – remixing
- Chrome Music Lab
- HTML5 Drum Machine
- Groove Pizza
- AQWERTYON – 1. Superstition 2. Latch 3. Flashlight
- Slow down audio files with Tune Transcriber
Free sample lesson plans
- Explore Rhythm and Meter with the Chrome Music Lab
- Rap My Name free music tech lesson plan
- How To Make A Funky Beat in 30 Seconds