Thanks for coming along today. Here are the workshop notes and links for the content we covered.
There are some things listed here which we didn’t get to, but I’ve left the links in case you’d like to check them out anyway.
Midnight Music Community
The Midnight Music Community is a professional development community for teachers who want to learn more about using technology with their students. There are more than 70 hours of online training, lesson plans, help and advice all available to you as soon as you sign up.
Katie is in there daily, personally answering questions and you can connect with other teachers with tech questions and problems just like you.
For more information about the new Midnight Music Community [and a SPECIAL offer price], visit this page:
Download the session notes
Click on the button below – the session notes will be emailed to you.
Other useful articles
- 18 Ways To Use A Single iPad In the Music Classroom
- How To Record Students In A Noisy Classroom
- 9 Things you didn’t know about GarageBand for iPad
- Quick Music Games Using GarageBand for iPad
- Which iPad Model Should I Buy for My Music Classes?
- Free GarageBand Lesson Plan: Transforming the Blues