Thanks for attending my session today. Below you will find the notes and links.
1. Midnight Music Community – Special offer for Big Gig 2016 attendees
The Midnight Music Community is a professional development community for teachers who want to learn more about using technology with their students.
There are 12 full online courses, lesson plans, help and advice all available to you as soon as you sign up. Katie is in there every day personally answering questions and you can connect with other teachers with tech questions and problems just like you.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR ATTENDEES
Attendees of The Big Gig can take advantage of a special offer of more than 30% off the regular subscription price:
2. GarageBand for iPad Session Notes
Please click on the download button below to download the notes. Included are the following things:
- Workflow checklist
- 10+ Lesson Ideas – GarageBand for iPad
- What’s In A Name? Sample project from iPad Projects for the Music Classroom
Other useful iPad articles
- 18 Ways To Use A Single iPad In the Music Classroom
- How To Record Students In A Noisy Classroom
- 9 Things you didn’t know about GarageBand for iPad
- Quick Music Games Using GarageBand for iPad
- Which iPad Model Should I Buy for My Music Classes?
- Free GarageBand Lesson Plan: Transforming the Blues
Facebook: please join me on liking the Midnight Music FaceBook page
Pinterest: I share LOTS of links on my Pinterest account. You can follow me here