Happy holiday season!
It’s that time when I look back through my website stats to see which were the most popular posts of the year. This year, iPad-related posts continued to feature in the top 10 and step-by-step music technology lesson plans were also well-represented in the list.
Thank you all for your support, positive feedback, emails, comments and conversations on Facebook. I’m really excited about some new things I have in store for 2016 and I can’t wait to reveal them to you!
Top 10 posts of 2015
Here they are. They are in order, with the most popular at the top:
- 18 Ways to Use A Single iPad in the Music Classroom
- How To Get Student Videos Off iPads
- Clapping Music [Free Music Tech Lesson Plan]
- Rap My Name [Free Music Tech Lesson Plan]
- Staff Wars Game: Free Printable Score Cards
- Free Music Notation Software: MuseScore Version 2.0
- How To Record Students in a Noisy Classroom
- Digital Portfolios in Music Education Part 1
- Transforming the Blues Free iPad Project
- Professional Development On-The-Go: Podcasts for Music Educators
Flashback: most popular posts of 2014 and 2013
If you’re curious to see which posts were the most popular during 2014 and 2013, you can take a look at them here: