New 5-part Series
I’ve been running Audacity workshops and courses for a number of years now, and there are a few tricks I usually cover that I believe are essential audio editing skills for music teachers.
I decided to share 5 of the skills I use most frequently myself in a series of tutorial videos. The 5-part series will consist of the following:
- Part 1 [You are here] – How to import audio and playback your track like a ninja (below)
- Part 2 [You are here] – How to shorten a song and add a fade-in or fade-out (below)
- Part 3 – How to change the key or tempo of a song
- Part 4 – How to remove a verse or chorus from a song
- Part 5 – How to remove vocals from a song
Here are the first two parts of the series.
Part 1 – How to import audio and playback your track like a ninja
Part 2 – How to shorten a song and add a fade-in or fade-out
Part 3, 4 and 5 coming soon!
Free download: Audacity shortcuts
Click on the image below to download your free Audacity shortcuts list